All returned products must be 100% intact and in the original packaging. Products will be 100% inspected upon arrival to the returns department. All returns must be received within 20 days of your delivery. Any return outside of the 20 day window will be taken on a case-by-case basis and we cannot guarantee credit can be issued, even if defective. If the above criteria are met a full purchase price refund will be issued within 10 days from case settlement. Any pre-owned inventory is sold as-is, where-is and all orders of this special inventory are non-refundable, non-returnable, no exceptions.
If Your Order Was:
DEFECTIVE (Does not look/operate because of physical/mechanical manufacturing flaw or defect)
Please contact the manufacturer of the product and see what the particular manufacturer offers. If a resolution cannot be reached with the manufacturer, BFS will work with you to resolve the issue to the best of our ability and to your satisfaction.
DAMAGED (obvious or concealed)
All damaged product must be reported within 2 business days of the delivery date. Please note any and all damages to carton, packaging, etc. that may reveal potential concealed damage upon signing for the product. If the product is received “Free and clear” we have no grounds for claim. Upon receiving a damaged product please contact customer service at 719.597.2284 within 24 hours.
MIS-PICKED / ORDER TRANSCRIPTION ERROR (if we made an error processing your order)
If you received the wrong item, meaning the part number does not match the invoice, please contact customer service at 719.597.2284 within 2 business days. A call tag will be issued for your product and the correct product will be shipped. Please note: a temporary charge may be applied until the original product is received. BFS will arrange to have any/all items returned to the closest stocking facility. Customer is responsible to have returned products must be 100% intact and in the original packaging.
CUSTOMER ORDER ERROR (You made an error)
If you ordered the wrong item, too many, or simply need to return an item without reason a restocking fee may be applied. Customer is responsible for shipping on returned items. Please note that not all items are returnable. Contact customer service for more details.
ALL CONSUMABLE AND/OR MEDICAL ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS AND / OR CUSTOM PRODUCTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Freight / Delivery / Assembly / Installations Policy
- BFS offers assembly and inside delivery and installations on select products. During checkout you may opt to purchase these services or once your order is placed a customer service representative will call you to discuss these options fully before you purchase them.
- Most furniture orders are available for next-business-day delivery, between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, as defined by region and availability. We’ll notify you if there’s an exception. When you place your order, you’ll be informed of your delivery day, or you can contact us for the furniture delivery days in your area. Items denoted by the “Requires Assembly” icon will be delivered un-assembled.
- An estimated delivery date will be provided after your order is placed. These dates vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location and the items you order. Products may be delivered in separate shipments.
- Delivery dates noted apply to orders placed by 4:00 pm local time and where credit approval and product availability are confirmed by 4:00 pm on the same business day that the order is placed. (Note: Business days are defined as Monday through Friday, except holidays.)
- BFS® catalog, Web site and U.S. retail businesses are operated within the contiguous United States for customers within the U.S. and therefore do not ship or bill to international addresses. BFS delivers to street addresses (not P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO) in the contiguous United States only. BFS only offers inside services to commercial business addresses. Any address that requires stair travel by delivery personnel will be assessed a $75 per flight stair-carry charge. Certain BFS items originate directly from select vendors and manufacturers. In many instances, delivery personnel will deliver your order to your entrance. Some items are pre-stocked at warehouses around the country and delivered by a common carrier. For these items, a loading dock may be needed. If one is not available, delivery personnel will bring your order to the tailgate of the truck; you will be responsible for unloading the items and bringing them into your building.